Who we are
Source for the Goose is an independent shop based at 5 East Street, South Molton, Devon. EX36 3BU.
Visitors to our website
This includes people who register with us; and people who do business with us; and people who register their interest in or apply for jobs with us.
1. The Information We Collect About You
When you register with us or do business with us, we may collect the following personal information from you:
• postal addresses
• email address
• telephone number
• credit or debit card number, and expiry date, • age
2. How We Will Use The Information About You
We may also share information with relevant law enforcement agencies or regulatory bodies.
We may wish to provide you with information about special features of our website or any other service or products we think may be of interest to you. If you would rather not receive this information, a link at the footer of each email is provided allowing you to opt out or unsubscribe from our database, alternatively you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you agree to us providing you with marketing information, you can always opt out at a later date.
Cookies are small text files placed on your computer (or other electronic device) when you access our Site.
- Keep track of the items stored in your shopping basket and take you through the checkout process
- Recognise you whenever you visit this website (this speeds up your access to the site as you do not have to log on each time)
- Obtain information about your preferences, online movements and use of the internet
- Carry out research and statistical analysis to help improve our content, products and services and to help us better understand our visitor and/or customer requirements and interests
- Target our marketing and advertising campaigns and those of our partners more effectively by providing interest- based advertisements that are personalised to your interests
- Make your online experience more efficient and enjoyable
We work with third-party suppliers who may also set cookies on our Website, for example Youtube and social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Tumblr. These third-party suppliers are responsible for the cookies they set on our site. If you want further information please go to the website for the relevant third party.
Demographic data also may be collected at our Website from third party advertising servers, content servers, or Website analysis agents who provide us with the postcode and area code associated with a visitor's server, along with pages viewed on our Website. We may review the actions of visitors to our website on an aggregate basis to determine customers' preferences. We also complete research on our visitors' demographics, interests, and pages viewed based on the information provided to us during registration, ordering, promotions, from our server log files, from our website analysis agents, or from contests, drawings or surveys. We may use this data to personalise the visitor's experience of our website, to inform our marketing and promotional campaigns, to statistically analyse website use, to improve our product offerings, and to customise our website's content, layout, and services. We receive reports from third party advertising servers, content servers, or website analysis agents that tell us how many adverts were presented and clicked upon and/or what content was served or viewed.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies. However, in a few cases some of our website features may not function if you remove cookies from your browser.
The following links explain how to access cookie settings in various browsers:Firefox
5. How We Protect Your Information
We have put in place the following security procedures and technical and organisational measures to safeguard your personal information:
• Data on our server is encrypted
• Credit and debit card transactions are handled by established third party banking agents.
We will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal information. However, you should be aware that the use of the Internet is not entirely secure and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal information which is transferred from you or to you via the Internet.
6. Access to your information and correcting your information
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please send an email to email@example.com . You will need to include proof of your identity and address (eg a copy of your driving licence or passport, and a recent utility or credit card bill).
We want to ensure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. If any of the information that you have provided to us changes, for example if you change your email address, name or payment details, please email firstname.lastname@example.org . You may ask us, or we may ask you, to correct information you or we think is inaccurate, and you may also ask us to remove information which is inaccurate.
7. Your Consent
By submitting your personal information you consent to the use of that information as set out in this Policy.
9. How to Contact us
10. Links to other websites