Have you always wanted to have a go at Chalk Painting but not sure where to start? Do you have a chair or small bedside table that you would like to see given a new lease of life? Do you have lots of questions about painting furniture? Then this Chalk Paint workshop is for you.
- Learn about chalk paint and its uses
- Learn how to apply the paint and wax which will protect your piece
- Learn tips and techniques for painting furniture with Annie Sloan Chalk Paint
- Paint your own chair or small bedside table to take home with you
- Have fun with like minded people and enjoy a cup of tea and slice of cake at the same time!
What is included in the Chalk Paint workshop:
- A project pot of chalk paint - colour of your choice
- A project pot of clear wax
- A small flat chalk paint brush
- 10% discount on chalk paint purchases
- Tips and techniques and hands on help on the day
- Tea and cake!
You will need to bring with you:
- A dining room chair, small bedside table or similar. (please do not bring anything larger as you will not be able to complete this in the time scheduled)
- Apron - just in case!
Interested, and want to be added to the wait list? Call 01769 579483 or email firstname.lastname@example.org